Self Publishing on Kindle, E-books and Paperbacks
People love to read and since the evolution of the Kindle, there has been an explosion in E-book publishing on Amazon. To add to our ever increasing list of skills, we can now confidently offer a digital publishing service to any author who has a book to sell online.
What the Service Includes:
- Formatting your book from a word processing document into Kindle Format
- Assistance with cover design and formatting to comply with Amazon Requirements
- Fine tuning documents with an active table of contents for easy navigation
- Publishing from start to finish, setting up distribution channels and pricing
We are also experienced in producing traditional hard copies, using Createspace. This is a slightly more involved service for authors who require their book in paperback. We will assist with cover design, formatting the interior for printing, to delivering your first proof copy and as well as the final published product for distribution.
- We started this service in 2012 with the publication of a series of books.
- Later that same year we published ‘The (Secret) History of Fratton Park’ by local journalist Kevin Smith.
- In 2014 we helped local author Cliff Mewett publish his book ‘Bognor’s Great War Roll of Honour’ on Kindle and as a hard copy.
- We are in the process of publishing a 3rd book for Corporate Thriller author, Ray Green, with details coming very soon.
In addition to publishing, we can help authors establish a compelling website to market their work, as we have done for Ray Green, author of corporate thrillers ‘Buyout’, ‘Payback’ and ‘Chinese Whispers.’ We also design and manage the website for a local West Sussex author’s group, CHINDI.
Are you an author with an story to tell? Contact us for advice on how we may assist you.
Telephone: 01243 820565